Thursday, December 10, 2015

My Top 25 Christmas Recordings #15 Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas (Judy Garland)

This is a song that can make you feel both festive and melancholy at the same time. I think that this is good thing. Judy Garland set the bar high for others with her performance in Meet Me in St. Louis and it still stands up. 


The list so far:
15. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas (Judy Garland)
16. Deck the Halls (Mannheim Steamroller)
17. I'll Be Home for Christmas (Bing Crosby)
18. We Need a Little Christmas (Johnny Mathis)
19. There's No Place Like Home for the Holidays (The Carpenters)
20. Jingle Bell Rock (Buddy Helms)
21. I Saw Mama Kissing Santa Claus (The Jackson 5)
22. All I Want for Christmas (Mariah Carey)
23. O Holy Night (Josh Groban)
24. Santa Baby (Eartha Kitt)
25. Feliz Navidad (Jose Feliciano


No comments:

Post a Comment